SPL Parts adjustable rear toe arms for the Scion FR-S and Subaru BRZ platform increase stability and response by eliminating bushing deflection and offer a wide range of toe adjustment. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles. A lowered FR-S/BRZ will need adjustment to get toe back in spec to ensure proper tire wear and handling. Even small changes to ride height and camber will effect toe settings. Black anodized 2024 Aluminum main links along with our 360 degree rotating clamp design allow for quick and precise adjustment. Sold as a pair.
SPL Adjustable Rear Toe Arms Features:
• Lightweight Aluminum, Titanium, and Stainless Steel construction
• Gun-drilled 2024 aluminum to reduce unsprung weight
• Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
• Rotating clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
• Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
• Made in the USA